Bona Fide OS Developer
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

Borderlands 

Post Borderlands
It was my birthday on Wednesday, and as usual my girlfriend surprised me by buying me an xbox 360 game. She's perfect like that. If I mention something about a game 9 months previous, she'll remember and then when it's released she'll get it for me. (eg Halo 3: ODST, she bough for no occasion other than I dropped some really unsubtle hints ;) ). Now both of us are struggling a little bit at the moment (she's a student currently, and I've just had to take a pay cut to get out of my old job where I wanted to jump in front of a bus) so I wasn't expecting anything. But nope, she pulls out Borderlands.

I nearly collapsed on the floor in glee. I trawl through gametrailers.com fairly often to see the upcoming games and borderlands caught my eye.

I've been playing it for about 6-7 hours now and I must say I'm very impressed. Even my girlfriend commented on how beautiful the graphics are. The gameplay is brilliant. The cel-shading style, I have to say isn't my thing really, however XIII looked hot, and Borderlands looks f'ing amazing.

If you get a chance, and you like free-roaming RPG/FPS then get this game.

I've not tried the multiplayer yet but I'm sure I shall do sometime this weekend.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know ;)

Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Post Re: Borderlands
yer its a great game i had all the acheivements on it till they released the latest DLC, anyhow if you fancy playing online sometime my gamertag is Xarnze :)

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Borderlands
Andy, Im with you on the point that the type of graphics in borderlands isnt my thing, but everybody I know (now including you) say its a great game. Maybe I will have to buy it and take a look for myself lol.

Still think the best game for the 360 is Modern Warfare II :P

Kieran C G Foot

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:00 am
Profile WWW